Next Generation Networks
Trends in both IT and business are driving organizations to reconsider and rearchitect their global networks. Legacy networks and legacy networking strategies are no longer supporting the high demand for speed, performance, and cost savings the business needs to operate at its best.
Xcelocloud’s next-generation networking segment leverages our very talented engineering team, working as an extension of your organization.
- Strategy and engineering
- Leveraging relationships with major carriers & cable providers
- Aggregating multiple service providers and contracting groups
- Maximizing bandwidth while reducing costs
- Managed services including implementation, project management and solution support
SD-WAN (software defined wide area networking) is one of the most disruptive and valuable technologies that we have seen in years. With its ability to lower LAN/WAN costs while improving performance, reliability, delivery, management and more, it’s becoming a must-have for organizations of all sizes.
With high demand comes high competition. Currently, there are 50+ SD-WAN vendors competing to win market share. All with similar stories, similar use cases and some decent wins, how do you make a decision?
Xcelocloud’s SD-WAN segment utilizes their extensive knowledge of the global SD-WAN market and proprietary SD-WAN Assessment Framework to cut through the noise and help organizations accelerate their evaluation by months.
- Comprehensive SD-WAN assessments
- Market leading overviews and research
- Structured evaluations and PoC oversight
- Selection and implementation support for chosen SD-WAN partner
- Multiple management support solutions
Cloud is a broad concept in technology with many definitions and typically varies from organization to organization. Once defined, we can all agree that a clear cloud strategy is critical to supporting your internal and external business partners.
Xcelocloud’s cloud segment is unique in its ability to strategize and support our client’s cloud journey, from inception to execution.
- Evaluation of applications for public and/or private cloud environments
- Defining application readiness and creating projects plans and roadmaps
- Defining cloud security strategy
- Comprehensive unified communications assessments and evaluations
- Selection and implementation support for the chosen cloud partner
- Multiple management support solutions
Cybersecurity, or more simply, protecting your organizations physical and digital data sets is the most critical function of your information technology strategy. As IT trends move toward a cloud and services delivered model, as our workforce becomes more remote and as the business demands shift to a data-centric mindset, securing your organization’s data has never been more important.
Threat actors globally are tasked with infiltrating, manipulating and exploiting your data for countless reasons; manipulating stock price, brand reputation, corporate theft, politics, hacktivism etc. We live in a digital world and access to our data can be readily available. Just look at the countless breaches and public notifications we’ve seen over the years.
Xcelocloud’s Cybersecurity segment combines years of front-line experience, both in cyber operations as well as compliance and audit. This team was carefully selected to combat enterprise threats and ensure our clients successfully protect their organization’s data.
- Compliance consulting, above and beyond simple checkbox compliance
- Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service
- Comprehensive security assessments, including internal and external
- Management of point solutions (firewalls etc.)
- DoS and DDoS protection services to ensure application availability
- Business continuity, disaster recovery, and backup services
- Access management for corporate and cloud services
A common adage we hear from our clients is “do more with less.” Sound familiar?
Some organizations are slowly looking to the future and are making a cultural shift – understanding that IT can help drive innovation through technology and can improve top-line revenue. But sadly, this shift does not seem to be the case with most.
While business demands increase, many organizations are asking their leaders to decrease team size, work with what they have, and even cut costs. Making it impossible to fully support the organization’s strategy and deliver a valuable and reliable service to their end users.
Xcelocloud’s managed services segment focused on partnering with team leaders to extend their teams capabilities and offload time-consuming tasks.
- Solution management leveraging custom Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service solution
- Solution migration, implementation and project management resources
- Procurement as a Service and contract advocacy
- Billing support and cost optimization for wireline and wireless contracts
- Staff augmentation